Omega Lithium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Similar music discovery system (new project)

Go down

Similar music discovery system (new project) Empty Similar music discovery system (new project)

Post  speedy Fri May 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello =) Sorry for my bad english. I just search music lovers to invite to new music project (website) which is currently in starting state. The idea is to discover similar songs with high accuracy. Users can add suggestions of VERY similar songs and also vote for already ones. This project would be more accurate then youtube or lastfm. YouTube song preview is supported. User rank system guards reliability.
Currently, I register only trusted or music lovers with highest rank in system. If you like to take a part in this idea, just reply with login and password (DIFFERENT THAN YOU USE ELSEWHERE!) to make new account for you (public register is very limited in opportunities).

http://www.audiologicexperiment.com/

Just two important rules:
I - Add ONLY songs to which you want add suggestion of VERY similar song, NOT just to fill database (this is not idea of this project).
II - You vote how SIMILAR songs are, NOT how much you like them.

Best Regards!

Piotr Dziki
AudioLogic Experiment

speedy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum